More posts in: News
At Victoria Unitarian we explore and learn about spiritual practices in the broadest sense: from world religions to gardening; from meditation to social action; from self-reflection to fellowship and fun. We welcome everyone!
Our Curricula are designed to nurture Unitarian Universalist identity, spiritual growth, transforming faith and vital communities of justice and love.
Questions? Email Faye Mogensen, director of Spiritual Exploration and Learning for Children and Youth. or phone 250-744-2695.
• 1 to 4 years: Sundays 10:20 to noon. Paid staff offer loving care. Free-play, stories, music, snack, outdoor exploration and a short circle time.
- Kindergarten to Gr. 5: Begin at 10:30 in the Sanctuary for music and a story prior to their classes in the children’s wing, or sometimes outdoors.
- Grades 4-5: Our Whole Lives (OWL) Sexuality Education program geared specifically to Grades 4-5.
• Gr. 6 to 8: Junior yU*Uth: a special Coming of Age year
• Gr. 9 to 12: Our yU*Uth Ministry: based on six pillars: worship, leadership, learning, community building, social action, and fun. Youth take leadership in all of these areas, with adult support.