Children’s story time at Sunday service with Reverend Melora Lynngood.
At First Unitarian we explore and learn about spiritual practices in the broadest sense: from world religions to gardening; from meditation to social action; from self-reflection to fellowship and fun. We welcome everyone!
Our Curricula is designed to nurture Unitarian Universalist identity, spiritual growth, transforming faith and vital communities of justice and love.
Music: Family Choir – in September, our wonderful choir leader Nancy, will be checking in with families to determine the best time to practice this year.
Child-minding is available at congregational meetings and many social events.
- Community Dinners on the 2nd Friday of most months
- Winter Quiet and other all-ages Worship Services
- Run for Biodiversity – join our team!
- Souper Sundays
- Family Picnics
- Concerts and Coffee Houses
- Mystery Buddies – a 4-week letter exchange culminating in the Mad-Hatter party
- Services Auction
Office Phone: 250-744-2665. Faye’s Phone: 250-744-2695. Email Faye
We welcome you, whoever you are.