More posts in: Uncategorized
At Victoria Unitarian we explore and learn about spiritual practices in the broadest sense: from world religions to gardening; from meditation to social action; from self-reflection to fellowship and fun. We welcome everyone!
Questions? Email Arran Liddel, Director of Spiritual Exploration and Learning for Children and Youth. or phone 250-744-2695.
• 1 to 4 years: Sundays 10:20 to noon. Paid staff offer loving care. Free-play, stories, music, snack, outdoor exploration and a short circle time.
- Kindergarten to Gr. 5: Begin at 10:30 in the Sanctuary for music and a story prior to their classes in the children’s wing, or sometimes outdoors.
- Grades 4-5: Our Whole Lives (OWL) Sexuality Education program geared specifically to Grades 4-5.
• Gr. 6 to 8: Junior yU*Uth: a special Coming of Age year
• Gr. 9 to 12: Our yU*Uth Ministry: based on six pillars: worship, leadership, learning, community building, social action, and fun. Youth take leadership in all of these areas, with adult support.