Our community considers religious and spiritual growth to be a lifelong process.
We aim to help nurture the development of:
- a sense of awe, curiosity and wonder
- love and respect for self and others
- acceptance of religious diversity
- awareness of the interconnectedness of all existence
- ethical principles
- a personal set of beliefs
- a community of friends
- our Unitarian Universalist values, history and traditions
- our Jewish-Christian heritage
- world religions
- personal growth and spirituality
- social justice and environmental issues
We take actions that contribute to:
- the well-being of our church,
- our local community
- and the world at large.
We recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
Children are welcome to attend our programs as guests; we ask that they be registered by their fourth visit – the form will be available in August of each year. Being registered helps us in our planning and helps children feel they belong, but doesn’t require that you join the congregation. Questions? Email Arran.
We strive to build community:
You may wish to consider joining a Neigbourhood Group and to get to know others living in your area.
If you are interested in participating in a Parent’s Circle, please be in touch with Arran.