- Leading elements of services
- Video recording/editing
- Children’s programs
- Playing music or singing in services
- Social and/or environmental justice
- Social media/web/communications
- Other areas identified in consultation with youth
Participants will also have opportunities to develop their own spiritual practice, connect with other UU youth, and attend a UU youth conference.
Youth may start at any time through the year and the schedule will be flexible and can be shaped around their school and other commitments. We can give youth confirmation of volunteer hours if needed for school graduation. A reference can be provided for work/school/volunteer opportunities for youth who successfully complete the program.