Our Minecraft group will work together to will explore how social justice movements around the world influenced positive changes in society or in a community.
Over ten weeks the participants will work together as a team to:
- Learn about social justice movements across history.
- Research important person(s) across various social justice movements and their role within those movements.
- Understand important social justice movements, the leaders, and the purpose behind them.
- Explore how to make meaningful choices to influence positive change.
The group will run from January 23rd till the end of March. Saturday mornings at 9.30 am. Participants are asked to commit to attend most or all of the sessions.
Note: This program is open to a maximum of 10 participants
We will be using both Zoom and Minecraft at the same time. A computer screen with Zoom minimized (to see the speaker) and Minecraft maximized will work. Two screens/devices would also work.
- Device(s) with stable internet connection
- Minecraft Java Edition – version 1.16.4 (Note: phone/tablet editions of Minecraft are not compatible)