Our Soul Matters Group for parents and guardians is a circle of parents, guardians and others who take care (or will soon take care) of our little ones, but it is not a parent circle! The discussions will be based on the monthly theme the church is exploring and offers a space for you to bring your whole self, spend time with other adults and to reflect and recharge… A mini-retreat of sorts. A space for quiet reflection, deep listening and enjoying community connections.
- Start in the service and come join us in the Farmhouse common room when the children and youth go to their programs.
- You don’t need to commit to the series of workshops – come to one or more as time allows.
- Some background reading on deep listening for Soul Matters groups.
- The group is facilitated by Arran Liddel & Nicole Bichard.
- Tea, coffee and snacks will be provided.