Routine and connection are vital as we all move through the next few weeks. With that in mind, we are offering a daily Time For All Ages where all UU’ers, from newborns to the elderly and everyone in between can light a chalice, breathe, and enjoy a social justice themed picture book.
1. Light our chalices together (if you have one)
2. Take three deep, centring breaths together
3. Lindsay or Arran (or guest*) will read a social justice themed picture book. While they are reading, you’re encouraged to type your reactions on the chat thread in Zoom.
4. Take three deep, centring breaths together
5. Extinguish our chalices together
Tips: click on the “gallery” setting so we can see each other’s faces, and have your microphone muted if you are not talking.
* We know that so many folks have wonderful picture books to share, and you are highly encouraged to take on the reading.
Monday – Saturday Mornings at 8.30 am (approx 15 mins)
On Zoom – Email Arran for the link (or see the family newsletter).