- What Is Sexuality? The Language of Sexuality
- Examining Values
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Concerns about Puberty
- Body Image
- Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Roles, and Stereotypes
- Sexual Orientation
- Sexuality and Disability
- Healthy Relationships
- Sexuality, Social Media and the Internet
- Bullying and Bystander Responsibilities
- Responsible Sexual Behavior
- Consent Education
- Pregnancy, Parenting, and Teen Parenting
- STIs, Contraception and Safer Sex
- Communicating about Sexuality
- Sexual Decision Making
Youth have the option to sleep in the church – they will bring sleeping bags, sleeping mats, pillows etc. A more detailed list of suggested items will be sent out prior to the first sleepover.
If your youth does not want to sleep in the church you are welcome to pick them up after the sessions and drop them off in the morning.
Lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday will be provided. We will try to accommodate any dietary requirements that we are notified of in advance. Youth are welcome to bring additional snacks if needed (no food should be eaten in sleeping areas).
Non-member fee for participation in the program is $200. This covers materials, food, and accommodation for the two sleepover weekends
The fee for members is $50, which will offset some of the costs for supplies.
All fees are waived for all for this 2022/23 church year.
We are committed to making the program accessible to as many as possible. If the fee is a barrier to participation we offer a reduced rate, just let us know.
Registration in advance is required for this program.
Registration will open a few months before the program begins.