OWL – K-G.1
- Learning about our bodies
- How to keep our bodies healthy and safe
- Different family configurations
- Changes in families
- how babies come to families
- Celebrating life stages
Program will run on Sunday mornings from April 5 - June 21, 2020 excluding April 12 (Easter) and May 17 (May long weekend).
There will be a mandatory orientation for parents on April 5. If you would like to enroll your child and cannot make the orientation date please email Arran as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements.Sessions will be from 10.30 am - 11.45 am on:
- April 5 - Parent and Child Orientation (required)
- April 19
- April 26
- May 3
- May 10
- May 24
- May 31
- June 7
- June 14
- June 21
- February 9, noon-1 pm at First Unitarian Church of Victoria
Fee for participation is $75 for the program. The fee is Waived for Members of FUCV or other UU congregations.
We are committed to making the program accessible to as many as possible. If the fee is a barrier to participation we offer a reduced rate (you can request a reduced rate on the application form.