The SPACE program will meet between noon and 1 pm on the following dates:
November 22: We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
Join us this week in exploring our 7th principal through stories, reflection, and songs
November 29: We believe in building the Beloved Community, free of racism and oppression
Join us this week in exploring the new 8th principal rooted in anti-racist beliefs through stories and reflection. Note that this week both SPACE groups will be in the same Zoom call.
December 13: My Skin, My Heart
In our first week of December, join us as we start our anti-racism curriculum; My Skin, My Heart. This week we will be exploring diversity in our skin, as well as what lies beneath the surface.
January 17: My Family, My Home
Join us this week for a continued discussion on diversity of our skin, as well as stories and activities about diversity within our families.
Dates to be confirmed.
For the foreseeable future we will meet on Zoom. If it becomes safe to meet in person before March we will discuss with enrolled families to see if they prefer to meet in person or to finish the program on Zoom.
- September 27 – We believe that each and every person is important.
- October 4 – We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
- October 18 – We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
- October 25 – We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- November 8: We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
- November 15: We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.