More posts in: Events
Dialogue on Family Ministry for Congregational Leaders
Saturday, January 26, 12:30-4:30pm
“Family ministry” is one of our congregation’s 3 strategic priorities. All congregational leaders are invited to attend this interactive, fun-filled, meaningful, and thought-provoking “Dialogue on Family Ministry” on Saturday, January 26, 2019, in the Farmhouse Common Room from 12:30-4:30 pm.
Anyone who considers themselves a congregational leader, past or present, or wishes to become a congregational leader of any sort in the future is welcome to attend. In this interactive program, we will consider:
- What do we mean by “family ministry”?
- How might we strengthen intergenerational connections within our congregation?
- How can we make our congregation more intentionally family-friendly?
- What challenges might arise?
- How might we meet those challenges?
Sponsored by the Family Ministry Team: Rev. Melora Lynngood, Arran Liddel (Director of Spiritual Exploration for Children and Youth), Rebecca Mellet (Council Chair for Spiritual Development), and Steve Sharlow (Vice President)