The following activities describe how the First Unitarian Church of Victoria Foundation intends to achieve the purposes that are described in its Constitution.
To promote the principles and values of the Unitarian-Universalism by providing support to Unitarian Churches, Unitarian Fellowships and Unitarian Societies on Vancouver Island and at Powell River for growth and development, education, training, organization, fellowship, artistic and cultural activities.
- With a view to strengthening the expression of Unitarian principles and values, support projects that develop organizational skills in growth and development including such areas as:
- effective administration in development of policy and procedure, financial management, and conflict resolution,
- lay leadership training, and
- communication networks between the First Unitarian Church of Victoria and other Fellowships and Unitarian Societies on Vancouver Island and at Powell River, or with inter denominational or community groups in jointly addressing selected charitable projects.
- Provide assistance to projects operated by First Unitarian Church of Victoria or other Fellowships and Unitarian Societies on Vancouver Island and at Powell River and jointly shared with inter denominational or other community groups designed to improve administrative skills in such areas as data sharing, communication, office and project management.