More posts in: Uncategorized
We are a welcoming, inclusive community with enthusiastic and growing children and youth groups. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the spiritual growth of our younger members, and embrace teaching with a creative, inspirational flare.
Our Director of Children & Youth Programs is taking parental leave and we need someone to fill that position. This would be a temporary position, starting Sept. 7, 2021, to Dec. 31, 2022, with a possible extension of 6 months, 26 hours a week, 46 weeks a year.
If you are interested, you may obtain a complete job description from Audrey Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
The work includes:
- Delivery of programming for children and youth
- Hiring & supervision of staff and volunteers
- Engaging parents
- Communicating with supervisor and board
- Providing a voice for the needs of young people and families within our congregation
We are looking for someone with:
- Training and/or experience in children and youth development areas
- Ability to inspire others
- Experience working with staff and volunteers
- Education and/or experience in intentionally dismantling racism and other oppressions.
- Knowledge of Unitarian Universalism is an asset
Salary will depend upon experience and qualifications, approximately $31,000/yr. The church has a benefits package.
Resume´ and cover letter should be submitted to Audrey Taylor at email@example.com by Tuesday, August 24, 2021.