Let the warm memories of your commitment live a lifetime.
A lay wedding officiant will help you design a ceremony that expresses your deepest feelings and spiritual ideals.
An uplifting wedding will touch the hearts of all and become a joyful occasion, telling the world of your abiding devotion.
Invite one our lay chaplains to design a ceremony that reflects your true selves – what you wish to say to each other; what you wish to show everyone. To contact a lay chaplain please email laychaplainsRead more ›
At Victoria Unitarian we explore and learn about spiritual practices in the broadest sense: from world religions to gardening; from meditation to social action; from self-reflection to fellowship and fun. We welcome everyone!
Our Curricula are designed to nurture Unitarian Universalist identity, spiritual growth, transforming faith and vital communities of justice and love.
Questions? Email Arran Liddel, Director of Spiritual Exploration and Learning for Children and Youth. or phone 250-744-2695.
• 1 to 4 years: Sundays 10:20 to noon. Paid staff offer loving care. Free-play, stories, music, snack, outdoor exploration and a short circle time.
- Kindergarten to Gr. 5: Begin at 10:30 in the Sanctuary for music and a story prior to their classes in the children’s wing, or sometimes outdoors.
- Grades 4-5: Our Whole Lives (OWL) Sexuality Education program geared specifically to Grades 4-5.
• Gr. 6 to 8: Junior yU*Uth: a special Coming of Age year
• Gr. 9 to 12: Our yU*Uth Ministry: based on six pillars: worship, leadership, learning, community building, social action, and fun. Youth take leadership in all of these areas, with adult support.Read more ›
Drop in for a 10:30 am Sunday service.
You’ll receive a friendly greeting at the door and after the service come by the Visitors’ Table in front of the sanctuary. Ask questions. If you wish, fill out a Visitor Welcome form to receive our newsletters and get connected to a friendly group in your neighbourhood.Read more ›
We are recruiting now for Worship Associates to start in September. Do you have some stories to tell? Do you like writing? Are you good at organizing and responsible follow-through? Are you comfortable speaking clearly into a microphone? Would you like to help us co-create worship services? Are you not sure about some of this, but would like to learn?
For information and to apply, click here for the worship associate application.
Mandatory training starts in September. Monthly meetings with the team. Two-year to three-year terms.
If you have further questions, please contact Rev. Melora 250-891-6330 text/cell.Read more ›