Curious about Unitarian Universalism and our Congregation at 1st Unitarian?
Exploring Ways to Connect with Our Community
Compassion in Action
- SUNDAY SERVICES are on Zoom at 10:30. The link is automatically sent out to Members and Visitors every Saturday. If you don’t receive an email, please contact Shannon Oatway at the church office: email@example.com
- Find past sermons on our website: https://victoriaunitarian.ca/sunday-services/
- SPIRITUALITY GROUP meets monthly on the 1st Sunday.
Contact Clare and Don Vipond (250) 652-5491 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEDITATION GROUP meets Saturdays for Tibetan Buddhist meditation.
Contact Earle Anthony (250) 592-4831 or email@example.com
- CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS our programs for children and youth encourage exploration of values, respect for diversity, and connection to the interdependent web of life. Children and youth develop a sense of wonder and awe through stories, music, art, nature-based learning. Inclusion, communication, and healthy relationships are at the core of all we do.
Contact Arran Liddel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our website for current programs
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY COALITION welcomes participants!
Contact Philip Symons (250) 592-6484 or email@example.com
- GREATER VICTORIA ACTING TOGETHER (GVAT) is up to some good
- Participate in one or more of our many action committees
- HEALING OUR WORLD, TRUTH & RECONCILIATION, ENVIRONMENT ACTION TEAM, CHILDHAVEN. Contact Jim Willis (250) 686-1288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your ideas to our FUCV FACEBOOK GROUP and Follow us on our CHURCH FACEBOOK Page, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
- VIRTUAL COFFEE/TEA join us in the Breakout Rooms after the Zoom Sunday
Service to socialize in a small group
- NEIGHBOURHOOD GROUPS organize fun, friendship and community.
Contact Kathy Vinton (250) 882-8650 or email@example.com to find a group in your area
- PUB NIGHT is a social gathering currently held on Zoom at 7:00pm on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of every month. Fun and informal, no set agenda.
Please email John Hopewell firstname.lastname@example.org for the link
- SING online with Nancy Dobbs & Jewel Spooner on Zoom. 1st & 3rd Fridays of the month from 3-4pm: Informal and relaxed, with words provided. Contact Nancy Dobbs email@example.com for the Zoom link
- SUPPORT GROUP for Depression/Anxiety meets every Saturday on Zoom from
10-11:30am. Contact John Tiffany (778) 432-0881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for the Zoom link
Event and Volunteering
- FUCV CALENDAR https://victoriaunitarian.ca/welcome/calendar/
- CURRENT PROGRAMS https://victoriaunitarian.ca/program/adult-programs/
- CHOIR bring your voice to our virtual choir on Zoom. Contact Music Director Nick Fairbank for schedules and links (250) 514-2669 or email@example.com
- COMMUNITY ORGANIC GARDEN welcomes green thumbs and extra hands. Contact Heather Zeh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ZOOM SERVICE TECH Volunteer to help with zoom services. Contact Jamie Twidale at email@example.com