Upgrading our sound and visual equipment in the sanctuary will greatly improve the overall experience of our services, especially for the hard-of-hearing.
With our new equipment we will be able to invite guest speakers to our sanctuary, or view them at home, from anywhere in the world.
Amplify-UU is being led by a new board-appointed team to help complete this ambitious project – Marion Pape, Gary Theal, Nancy Dobbs and John Hopewell in consultation with the Finance Committee. If you have questions, please email John Hopewell or Marion Pape and we’ll provide answers or find someone who can.
For more information on our Capital Campaign please click here.
Pledge to support Amplify-UURead more ›
We are a welcoming, inclusive community with enthusiastic and growing children and youth groups. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the spiritual growth of our younger members, and embrace teaching with a creative, inspirational flare.
Our Director of Children & Youth Programs is taking parental leave and we need someone to fill that position. This would be a temporary position, starting Sept. 7, 2021, to Dec. 31, 2022, with a possible extension of 6 months, 26 hours a week, 46 weeks a year.
If you are interested, you may obtain a complete job description from Audrey Taylor at email@example.com
The work includes:
- Delivery of programming for children and youth
- Hiring & supervision of staff and volunteers
- Engaging parents
- Communicating with supervisor and board
- Providing a voice for the needs of young people and families within our congregation
We are looking for someone with:
- Training and/or experience in children and youth development areas
- Ability to inspire others
- Experience working with staff and volunteers
- Education and/or experience in intentionally dismantling racism and other oppressions.
- Knowledge of Unitarian Universalism is an asset
Salary will depend upon experience and qualifications, approximately $31,000/yr. The church has a benefits package.
Resume´ and cover letter should be submitted to Audrey Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
Read more ›